Deadpool 3 will have Hugh Jackman reprise playing Wolverine

Awkward Correspondent

Deadpool 3 three confirmed that Hugh Jackman will be there to reprise his role as Wolverine. On Ryan Reynolds’s YouTube channel, He uploaded a two-part video that explains the road map to Deadpool 3. It seemed like Deadpool is still not a part of the MCU. The Fox Marvel Universe is kind of alive with Deadpool. So fans who are hoping to see the “Merc with a mouth” join the mainstream continuity of the Marvel cinematic Universe may still need to wait for now.
Deadpool 3 update

Is there anyone here who can read lips? They make an effort to explain what will go place in Deadpool 3, but Reynolds decides to troll everyone by playing George Michael music in the background while they speak.

In the Fox-Marvel Universe, Wolverine passed away in the film Logan. Director and star Ryan Reynolds revealed that the film is set in the year...

Continue reading...

LOL he said he is retiring the character. Now he goes back to it because he is losing is relevancy.

I really like the way they do things together, and that's saying a lot considering we've barely seen them interact in any of their solo movies and have only seen references to each other. If Deadpool and Logan's friendship is anything like Ryan and Hugh's, we're in for a wild ride on the road trip.

They're making amends for what they did in the past, which was a terrible thing to do. They are trying to redeem themselves after this travesty. Remember this abomination:

San diego web design
It's no surprise that Ryan Reynolds would resort to such elaborate pranks to promote his films; after his false Detective Pikachu leak, we knew we were in for another one.

Househusband
After the incredible success of "No Way Home," I didn't think the MCU would ever be able to top themselves creatively again. However, this... this is entirely different. Extreme elation! Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds starring in Deadpool 3 together is the greatest fantasy come true. I never thought it will happen but they found a loophole.

Given the significance of Hugh's participation in the film, I'm crossing my fingers that his role is more substantial than a cameo and that the film plays out more like a buddy cop movie. I can see Wolverine will try to kill him multiple times but he just can't die.