DCD Card templates

lol, thanks? Yeah that outfit was last minute.. I forgot I even ordered the jacket until it randomly showed up just before ACEN; that was my Yaguruma wig from my kick hopper cosplay. I'll have a better more accurate wig this weekend at AnimeIowa... you'll have to make a new one D :loltongue:
Dami 2.0, huh? No problem, man. :)
 
[HIDE]
2qxasfb.png



[/HIDE]
BADASS!!!:castlerock:
 
240zzuu.png


Hey, I wanna get this printed up at Kinko's and use it in my Diend Driver.

What size are these things suppose to be?

And can I get this in forum avatar size? Got a couple places I wanna use this. :D
 
Co-worker of mine says:

[09:42] DancrBoy25: Baseball Card in inches
from there, make sure there is a 300DPI resolution on the photo
This will provide perfect clarity when they print them.
[09:42] DancrBoy25: also make sure it was created in CMYK and not RGB

If I want it to print out decent. :sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top