KouAidou 二番目の翻訳者 Nov 5, 2010 #22 Very nice. I love the delicate texturing. Excellent page composition, too.
Kaji Motomiya PARTY HARD Nov 5, 2010 #23 HO-ly **** that scared me! That is just pure awesome. What scanner do you use?
Ben Moody99x Member Nov 5, 2010 #24 I'm impressed by the silhouette G illustration, but I'm more impressed at how easily you make Kanji Telops...:198:
I'm impressed by the silhouette G illustration, but I'm more impressed at how easily you make Kanji Telops...:198:
Daikamonohashi Member Mar 5, 2011 #26 Darkster said: Very impressive. Do you have a deviantArt page? Click to expand... http://daikamonohashi.deviantart.com/
Darkster said: Very impressive. Do you have a deviantArt page? Click to expand... http://daikamonohashi.deviantart.com/
Darkster It's over 8,000! Mar 5, 2011 #27 대괴수 용가리? :castlerock: Cool stuff. I mostly liked just the kaiju art. :sweat:
Vitor When The Fruit Of Life Corrupts Men Mar 13, 2011 #28 This is gorgeous artwork Daika Watch out, I may have to commission some artwork from you sometime........ :laugh:
This is gorgeous artwork Daika Watch out, I may have to commission some artwork from you sometime........ :laugh:
Daikamonohashi Member Sep 10, 2011 #29 By the way, I have a bunch of these for sale as prints ranging between $10 and $20. PM me if you're interested in the details. Last edited: Sep 22, 2011
By the way, I have a bunch of these for sale as prints ranging between $10 and $20. PM me if you're interested in the details.