DaiKamonohashi steals the Kaixa belt... AGAIN! D:

Nice! :buttrock:

Dai that's you?! Man I thought you were old. :laugh: Your like fresh out of college, not even, your In college aren't you?

I'm sitting in the Fine Arts department of my college right now! :laugh:

I'm only twenty-one-- what on Earth made you think I was so much older?! XD
 
I'm sitting in the Fine Arts department of my college right now! :laugh:

I'm only twenty-one-- what on Earth made you think I was so much older?! XD

I was right. lol

Iono. You, like Old Godzilla stuff, like woman from those old movies, and like old Sentai's and Riders.

So I realized there is one thing in common with all of those. The word "Old".

:laugh: My bad, man. Very bad stereotype situation.
 
I just have a taste for the classics, man, what can I say? Classic = Classy. :laugh:

You've seen the Ultraman Sorta films, right? That's me too! I figured people would have known that for awhile... XD
 
I just have a taste for the classics, man, what can I say? Classic = Classy. :laugh:

You've seen the Ultraman Sorta films, right? That's me too! I figured people would have known that for awhile... XD

yeah yeah, the Ultra stuff too. lol

Wow, I'm just...in shock right now. This is awesome. lol
 
But anyways, do a Sentai one now. :buttrock:

Ooooo, I dunno about that. It would certainly be fun to do but I don't really think I'm equipped to do something like that! Ultraman and Godzilla I'm more of a fan of so I'm more willing to go to greater lengths with my fan projects but sentai...

... well I'll keep it in mind! :laugh:


And thank you all for the kind compliments! I'm glad you all enjoyed it!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top