WhiteTigerZord Member Nov 3, 2010 #1 Hey guys, Up for sale, I got Accel, Cyclone, and Joker candy toy gaia memories~ Also for sale, a DX MMPR Megazord, missing some pieces, comes as pictured.
Hey guys, Up for sale, I got Accel, Cyclone, and Joker candy toy gaia memories~ Also for sale, a DX MMPR Megazord, missing some pieces, comes as pictured.
ClydeHowlyn Ultraman Saga wants you Nov 3, 2010 #2 are you selling the Memories as a set or individually?
WhiteTigerZord Member Nov 3, 2010 #3 ClydeHowlyn said: are you selling the Memories as a set or individually? Click to expand... Doesn't matter to me as long as they get sold. I'd imagine Cyclone/Joker will go as a set, but we'll see
ClydeHowlyn said: are you selling the Memories as a set or individually? Click to expand... Doesn't matter to me as long as they get sold. I'd imagine Cyclone/Joker will go as a set, but we'll see