Crunchyroll Premieres Solo Leveling Tomorrow

Administrator
<p>Tomorrow marks the day something different comes to Crunchyroll, though you may not realize it at first glance. The new anime Solo Leveling premieres in just a few hours — the first Japanese animation based on a Korean manga (which they call “Manhwa” over there).</p>

I will just wait for it on Netflix. Crunchy roll barely had content, Not worth the money,

Manifesting more seasons of Arcane
Finally, Solo Leveling is making its animated debut! As a manhwa reader, I've been hooked on Chugong's storytelling. I hope the adaptation does justice to the incredible world-building and character arcs. Fingers crossed they keep the essence of the source material intact. Can't wait to see Sung Jinwoo in action!

Aspiring Smilemaker
The casting looks intriguing! Excited to hear how Taito Ban brings Sung Jinwoo to life. Also, Daisuke Hirakawa and Reina Ueda in the mix? Solid choices. A good voice cast can make or break an anime, so here's hoping they elevate Solo Leveling to new heights! A Korean comic becoming a Japanese Anime is awesome

The premise sounds intriguing, but I hope Solo Leveling doesn't fall into the trap of becoming too formulaic. The whole "weak protagonist becomes strong" routine can get old if not executed well. Hoping for some unexpected twists and turns to keep things interesting.