Crazy George Fucks Our Chances for More Indiana Jones.

George Lucas just needs to cash the checks he gets for people using his properties, thats it. I still say that years in the future his son is gonna say "Yeah those new films were just a gag we let my dad pull, here's the one we really filmed after he went to sleep"
 
Well I would prefer more information on the subject. It really sucks but I'm interested in knowing what George didnt like about the script (if there was anything specific)
 
Yeah, I remember this. Stephen and Harrison were happy with it, and George hated it. Probably because it was good.
 
Even Harrison liked it? Now I'm really dying to know what George didnt like. And really, why put the script writer through all this? Why couldnt Steven and George talk this stuff out themselves, before subjecting a writer to this madness
 
If he didn't like it because it was too supernatural or unrealistic, then I agree and I'm glad he checked it. I'd rather never see another Indiana Jones movie made than see Indiana Jones discovering The Garden of Eden (and finding Adam and Eve alive and well!) or something hokey like the talk has been.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…