Lustful Butchery Throwing Some Justice! Jun 15, 2010 #1 And Cage is returning... http://www.iesb.net/index.php?optio...nk-directors-with-him&catid=41:news&Itemid=71 Though his performaces have been getting better lately, so I'm a bit optimistic for this. Everybody needs to see Bad Lieutenant right now! The best movie with Cage in years! :castlerock:
And Cage is returning... http://www.iesb.net/index.php?optio...nk-directors-with-him&catid=41:news&Itemid=71 Though his performaces have been getting better lately, so I'm a bit optimistic for this. Everybody needs to see Bad Lieutenant right now! The best movie with Cage in years! :castlerock:
Kenori Member Jun 15, 2010 #2 I still dont understand why people bitched about Nick Cage in Ghost Rider. Sure he's not very Johnny Blaze-ish, but thats an adaptation for you. I thought he did a good job.
I still dont understand why people bitched about Nick Cage in Ghost Rider. Sure he's not very Johnny Blaze-ish, but thats an adaptation for you. I thought he did a good job.