Cowboy Bebop Movie Update

Kalish was EP for Masked Rider?

Nonononono...it's more like, who's better suited on doing the genre. Take the Video Game spectrum...at least Anderson does "some" research, while Boll admittedly...does not.:sly:

Anything in the middle just varies. It's like saying..."I read the 80s Dark Noir Stuff, but I don't know what Golden Age is"

That's why I don't consider toku adapts mainly because that sub genre is relatively young. Even though I'm really tempted to put Roland Emmerich on the bad end of the spectrum.
 
I'd rather be pleasantly surprised by this movie than disappointed. Hollywood has a more negative track record when it comes to TV/Comic/Anime/Whatever adaptions than it does positive.

I really wanted to enjoy DBE and I couldnt

and? You ain't giving it a chance because of that? They haven't released anything major yet no photos and you're saying it'll fail? This and that are 2 different things. Don't go saying it'll fail because you don't know nothing, and so do I, we know nothing. What we do know is that they are pulling out all the stops to remain as faithful to the source material as possible. Whether they reach there goal remains to be seen but I for one have to say that, that kindah dedication wasn't present when Fox was making DBE!! That movie was half-assed from the start.
 
Well...as much as many people wanted to love DB Evo...if there was a choice between that movie and "Dragon Ball: The Magic Begins"...100% would choose "The Magic Begins"

Anyway...back to Bebop...

...Josh Whedon should do it...along with Outlaw Star and Trigun.:sweat:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top