Final Fantasy XVI (2023): Clive Rosfield is drawn into a brutal war fueled by magical Dominants and their summoned Eikons. It leans fully into cinematic, action-focused combat with a darker medieval tone. AKA Final Fantasy 16, FF16, FFXVI
Square Enix have so much going on with their Hands. From the launch of Endwalker expansion of Final Fantasy 14 and Also we have Origin of Paradise. They cannot put their eggs in one basket because of the Covid Epidemic. It really impaired their production. Back in December they made this statement.
I am not in a hurry and they can take their time any time they want but please dont give time frames if they cannot keep their promises and they must listen to criticisms because there are others games out there that are getting more hype.
Lets keep holding on because our patience from waiting will be rewarded someday. At least the Quitter Nomura is not involved with this game. So it is in Good hands.
There is also Kingdom Heart 4 and another Tomb Raider Game in development. Square Enix has too much going on its table. They have no time for this game.
I am not losing hope because I know Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics always deliver. Covid is just a challenge that we will all eventually get through. I mean I am vaccinated now so there is no more threat.