Covid is the reason why we are not having any news about this Game

Administrator
Staff member
I am not in a hurry and they can take their time any time they want but please dont give time frames if they cannot keep their promises and they must listen to criticisms because there are others games out there that are getting more hype.

Lets keep holding on because our patience from waiting will be rewarded someday. At least the Quitter Nomura is not involved with this game. So it is in Good hands.

Origin of Paradise is another Reason because Square Enix don't want an oversaturation of Final Fantasy in the market.

The Silence of Square Enix is driving me insane because I want to get any crumb of an update.

There is also Kingdom Heart 4 and another Tomb Raider Game in development. Square Enix has too much going on its table. They have no time for this game.

I am not losing hope because I know Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics always deliver. Covid is just a challenge that we will all eventually get through. I mean I am vaccinated now so there is no more threat.

Square Enix's top priority right now might be Kingdom hearts 4 and 7 remake episode 2.