Concept Art for G.I. Joe the Anime

Nah... this is GONZO.. they've done quality and good work.

I'm not expecting no epic symphony of Shakespearian proportions or nothing, but it'll be quality, little doubt.
 
No kidding.. :D

Flint, Lady J, Duke... across the board an all star job on voice acting.

The toys look pretty danged awesome, I have to say.
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Nah... this is GONZO.. they've done quality and good work.

I'm not expecting no epic symphony of Shakespearian proportions or nothing, but it'll be quality, little doubt.

Yeah but here's the thing. When it comes to america, they won't even be able to call Cobra a "terrorist" organization, because of all the whiny little politically correct people. And make no mistake, Cobra is a TERRORIST organization, it says so on the opening theme of the original.



Here's another thing, since this will most likely be brought to the states, you can almost guarantee action to be somewhat limited. Like they won't show death, or buildings be destroyed or the like, for obvious reasons. So you can expect to see weapons of total f'ing devastation...but never actually used. The weapons will always be destroyed before they're actually used
 
Seeing as what anime's able to get away with and the action they can get away with on Justice League, I'm expecting the action to be much better than the original cartoon.

And where'd you hear they aren't able to say "terrorist?" Are we worried about offending real terrorists, we've become so politically correct? :P
 
Keith "JC" Hayward said:
Seeing as what anime's able to get away with and the action they can get away with on Justice League, I'm expecting the action to be much better than the original cartoon.

And where'd you hear they aren't able to say "terrorist?" Are we worried about offending real terrorists, we've become so politically correct? :P

Ok, well look at the old gi joe cartoon , or figure bio, THEN look at a recent one (like valor vs. venom) Cobra is known known as, quite generically, "an evil organization", which, in this day in age could be anything from something as simple as a group of traitors banded together, to one that is much more diabolic, like...say...Wal-mart
 
I say wait and see until the show actually appears. The designs look cool and hopefully the show itself will be off the hook
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top