Complete Tokusatsu LJ RP Community. Anyone Interested?

as far as the story line goes, basically it's a continuation of whatever happened in whatever show that you're character applying for. There are Worms and Natives... There are Imagin... name a monster that was or is in a toku/sentai and it'll be there.

and anyone who's wanting to apply for a mod position? Please apply here.
 
Is it okay for someone who wants to learn how to RP, join in this Toku RP?

'Cuz I...really wanna learn how to RP. And since I'm a BIG Toku fan...
 
If you fill out the character applications correctly, the sure, you can join. Right now, however, I'm still looking for a couple of mods.
 
This sounds like a very cool idea. Though it might be difficult to work out and make it functional with EVERY toku universe in one, it would be awesome if it could be properly played out. I support the idea and once you get it online I'll join up. :)
 
I'd love to join, but I'm too lenient ot be a mod or anything like that. But if you need someone to help come up with, albeit somewhat off the wall, explanations for inconsistancies, I wouldn't mind lending a hand.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top