Complete Tokusatsu LJ RP Community. Anyone Interested?

So, a community I was a part of - Ville de Lumiere - closed down recently. Well... that means that I'm going to have two tokusatsu journals out of commission and a few of my friends that I met on there are going to have OOC (out of commission, not out of character) toku journals as well.

So here's what I have in mind:

A tokusatsu roleplaying community.

I know I know, there are probably plenty out there. Several for just Kamen Rider. Several for just Sentai/Power Rangers. There are probably even some for Ultraman, Tomica Rescue Force and GARO.

But how about a community that can combine them all into one place? Make it one world where all the teams exist? Now while I know there are a few places where it will be sketchy (i.e. Shibuya district being destroyed by the asteroid that brought the Worm in 1999, multiple characters looking alike - Hiroto/Yaguruma, past Zanki/Jiro, Yuuto/the kid from Hibiki, V3/Daisuke [setting this so that THE FIRST and THE NEXT take place modern day], Ryuuki mirror world thing) we'll find a way to work around it (ZECT rebuilding, the characters the same person/Japan has a lot of look alikes running around/Native trying to fit in, Shinji or Ren [K.R. Knight, not Go-On Blue] could be a Singularity).

I will allow certain characters that we know as dead (i.e. Kageyama, Tsurugi, etc.) to be revived or make it so that they weren't actually killed. I believe in the old video game adage, if you don't actually see them killed on the screen, then they didn't really die.

I will warn ahead of time, this community will more than likely be having yaoi due to the male-to-female ratios in each show. I'm not kidding on that either! Have you seen the number of females to males in each series? It's flipping insane! However, we would ask that the relationships of each character be kept the same as they would be in the shows (Hiyori being Tendou's sister, Airi being Ryou's older sister, etc.). However, since we are allowing yaoi there would be two big rules - NO MPREG and anyone underage would not be allowed to play out sexual situations.

I'm going to need a couple people to help me build it/them, think up a name (I'm sorry... Toku World just sounds stupid to me), and do various things. Basically, I'd need a couple other people to be mods that would be willing to help me out who are also knowledgeable in the world of tokusatsu.

How does that sound to the toku RPers out there? Would you be willing to join should it be made? Would there be people willing to be mods?

Should a number of people be wanting this to happen, I'll put up applications for community mods.

(Cross-posted at LiveJournal and DeviantArt)

I also forgot to mention this because someone actually asked about this.

It would be only toku, so there will be no wannabe toku characters in there. There is one character in King of Fighters that actually henshins. While she would be an interesting addition, she is not truly tokusatsu.

And at that, it would be only Japanese toku. If we included American/English toku, we'd be allowing in such shows as Stargate: SG1, McGyver and Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends. I'm not denying they'd be interesting additions, it's just that there's already going to be enough chaos as it is - I mean... we're going to have how may different creatures and organizations running around? While one or two more things wouldn't hurt, it'd end up being a few two many... Especially with the addition of the talking trains Goa'uld, Replicators, Wraith, the Orai, the Ancients, the Asguard, the SGC.... need I go on? (and yes I'm a Stargate fan, hush.)

And before you ask, yuri would be allowed as well. I'm not so dense as to include yaoi but not yuri. That would be mean and rude.

So, to sum it up:

~Only toku, no wannabes
~Only Japanese toku
~yuri will be allowed alongside yaoi

first I have to make sure enough people want to play, then I have to have other mods apply for it.

Basically, and I don't mean to be mean and/or rude about it, but don't automatically assume that you'd be a mod.

I'm guessing that there aren't many people that would be interested... That's cool. It was just a thought anyway.

im interested
but i mean, if we're supposed to sign up
wadda u want the prof/bio layout to be?

I've already created the mod applications, as well as the character applications. I need to create the account for the mods, the three - probably four - communities, then put up all other necessary information.