That guy in Japan
Clarissa Explains It All with either Majiranger, Sailor Moon, or Cutey Honey The Live.

Hey Dude with Gingaman?

Pete and Pete as Hurricangers.

Avatar The Last Air Bender/Legend of Korra is basically an animated Toku anyway so I want a live action series written by the animated series writers, directed by Koichi Sakamoto, and produced by Toei. BECAUSE NO ONE HAS EVER EVEN THOUGHT OF MAKING LIVE ACTION AVATAR BEFORE!!!!!

And I know it's not a nick com, but the joke must be made: Goseiger X Legends of the Hidden Temple. Olmec FTW!!

He who's worhy of IXA
iCarly + Kamen Rider W = iKamenW

Shotaro and Phillip get popular at a talent show and decide to make their own webshow called, iKamenW.
They get their friend, Terui Ryuu to sort the technical stuff out, and together they all make it big on the web.
The show involves, 2 in 1 random dancing, detective work, recipes for memory swapping, talent contests, and random battles with dopants, incuding the evil dopant Neville Sonozaki who uses the TERROR memory. (Also NEVILLE is the replacement for Ryubee. lol) He hopes to create MUSEUM in Seattle and bring a Gaia Impact to the USA.

Shotaro lives in Futo, Washington with his 26 year old sister and guardian, Akiko and produces the show in a makeshift third-floor sutdio loft in their apartment. It seems Shotaro doesn't have a mother, and his father, Steven Hidari, a U.S Air Force officer, has only been mentioned a few times.

Exterior shots of their apartment, Narumi Detective Agency Apartment Co., are digitally altered images of the Eastern Columbia Building in L.A.

Henshin a Go-Go!!
So I've decided to change one of mine. I propose Are You Afraid of the Dark combined with GARO!
enhanced-buzz-15749-1332903779-200.png

Have the main dude gain the powers of a Makai Knight in order to fight the ghost stories of The Midnight Society which have come alive as Horrors! Dammit, now i wanna watch that show. *sulks*

Last edited:
Continuing the Creddie legacy
I don't know if this has been said already...
Victorious + KR Fourze

As in Tori becomes Fourze and all, and her love interest is Cat (Les Yay FTW!)
Jade is one of the main Zodiarts (?)
Beck becomes KR Meteor
and so on.

Problem, Zangyack?
I'm surprised nobody hasn't said Supah Ninjas/Hurricanger yet.