Darksenshi
闇 戦士
Up for sale is my CM's Goshogun Gokin, GX-42 Kotetsu Shin Jeeg and my GX-27 Gaiking
All are complete and in new condition only displayed in a glass curio in a smoke free home. Only one thing i need to note is that one of Gaiking's extra heads has some paint wear on it because I once was going to use it when I was making my custom GIN GIN chogokin.
Goshogun-$120.00 or best offer Sold
Gaiking-$95.00
Shin Jeeg-$70.00
Shipping is free
PayPal only please
sorry no international shipping except to Canada(shipping will apply)
Thanks for looking!!!!
All are complete and in new condition only displayed in a glass curio in a smoke free home. Only one thing i need to note is that one of Gaiking's extra heads has some paint wear on it because I once was going to use it when I was making my custom GIN GIN chogokin.
Goshogun-$120.00 or best offer Sold
Gaiking-$95.00
Shin Jeeg-$70.00
Shipping is free
PayPal only please
sorry no international shipping except to Canada(shipping will apply)
Thanks for looking!!!!
Last edited: