Closing the Media Matrix - Fansubbers Contact Me.

Nope... Google stopped their ads, pending a review.
I was shocked when I saw the same thing happened to me this morning.
I already contacted them regarding a review.

In absolute terms, yes. I doubt that kind of thing is Google's top priority, but if you want to be safe, you should probably get rid of the links.
Thanks Lynx. I have removed them as of this morning and moved it to a new page without Google ads.

Funny thing is, the page they stated that I breached their policies is my blog post regarding Kamen Rider W RETURNS: Accel Opening...
 
I'm sure they will be. Just nix all the offending material.

Also, they should have given a link as an example of what was setting them off. Drop that and you should be cool.

Since we moved the Media Matrix, Google says we're cool again.
 
So....you can move the MM back to where it was?
Nope. It's not it. Google doesn't want their ads posted on places that breaches copyright and one of them is illegal downloads (even though we always see them advertise MangaFox).
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top