ClimaxHeroDen-O
Ore, Sanjou!
http://krx50.blogspot.com/
So, not many people know this, but I'm a big movie fan, so recently, in addition to my video toy reviews, I made a blog where I review movies, old or new, whatever I feel like, and I take requests too(my family's movie collection is posted on the site). so please check it out, and if you're a subscriber to my Youtube account(krx50) or even if you aren't, please give me feedback and tell me what you think
So, not many people know this, but I'm a big movie fan, so recently, in addition to my video toy reviews, I made a blog where I review movies, old or new, whatever I feel like, and I take requests too(my family's movie collection is posted on the site). so please check it out, and if you're a subscriber to my Youtube account(krx50) or even if you aren't, please give me feedback and tell me what you think