I stupidly messed up my SHF Joker stand since the pegs were loose, I thought I'd try the glue trick, it made things worst and the sticks cracked when I tried to move it. Derp move of the week.

That being said..

I'm looking for a complete replacement stand or just the joints and sticks, if anyone has just one extra, hit me up. I'd appreciate it. Thanks

AKA XeroTheHero
You can get them from AmiAmi, however they are completely sold out of both. They have the blue ones left though.

Sucks..I need some myself and completely forgot about their restock.

You can get them from AmiAmi, however they are completely sold out of both. They have the blue ones left though.

Sucks..I need some myself and completely forgot about their restock.

I think CSToys has some in last time I checked but I don't really wanna spend $15+shipping on a set of three when I only need one.. er parts of one rather. xD

I think I have some extra sticks, not sure about joints. If not I can probably sell you a stand. I'll check when I get home tonight.

I think I have some extra sticks, not sure about joints. If not I can probably sell you a stand. I'll check when I get home tonight.

Awesome, thanks Ruro. I'll send you a PM and you can reply to it when you have a chance.