Choujin Sentai Jetman or Kamen Rider 555?

RiderKing

New Member
Okay, I've been hearing a lot that these two Series' are one of the darkest of their respective Series. But, what I want to know from those who have seen both of these Series', which of these two shows do you think is darker then the other? Jetman or Faiz?
 
555 is legitimately darker, but it was so dark that I honestly started finding it pretty hilarious early on in the series. The tragedy hammer in Faiz could be so contrived and hit so hard it was just silly.

Jetman was dark but in a way that felt more balanced and easy to care about for most of the series. The ending gets into Faiz levels of ridiculous contrived tragedy, but that's only one episode tacked on to a run that was otherwise pretty good.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top