Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

GrnPsychoGarren said:
Duuuude you are only on 3? Dammit man watch more! It gets better.

I just saw 8 and 9. Both were HILARIOUS. I loved them. I love the comedy aspect and the good development. Very good episodes. Im off to watch more

I did a scan disk and defrag and now the episodes are playing right. Sooo, now I can try and catch up. :thumbs:
 
Episode 4

I thought the Twin Sazers were robots.... :sly:

Kane's quite weird and ugly looking, but I do like his, "I'm the kind of guy that pulls through when it counts." :thumbs:
 
Kyusaku said:
Not yet, that would ruin the running gag.

indeed. I do really want to see what they look like though. But I wish we could see them a little more. Maybe have a focus episode on just them? Or give them a few more lines perhaps? I mean, such a big cast of interesting characters and Im anxious to see more.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top