Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mad Skillz
Holy crap.

Now THAT was an ending. Easily this is my favorite of all three series. I'm surprised that they actually let Shark disappear, I thought Takuto would have used his wish on that.

So finally, finally, I was able to finish Sazer X. It wasn't exactly what I had expected after Justiriser (still halfway through Gransazer), but after a somewhat questionable start Sazer X proved to be an excellent series in the end. Its comedy evolved to become such an enjoyable part of the show's character and in most cases (toned down) worked well to cut some of the more serious tones in the series. In the end I grew to love each of the characters, but my favorite characters would have to be Blaird and Takuto. Their interesting relationship proved to be the best aspect of the show to me.

After such a nice ending to a wonderful show, it's just so sad to think it's the last of the even more wonderful Cho Sei Shin Series. I can only hope that Toho will return to creating Hero shows sooner than later, because they've created some of the finest in the genre.

Lurker
i'm up to ep 35 two questions though

1. i never really got why jackall hated shark

2. what is the name of the human female villan

Eye See You
I'm finally beginning to catch up with Sazer X since I'm up to date on Kabuto & Boukenger.

I must say I am sadly dissapointed right now. The story seems to be crap, the villians seem to be idiots, Lio Sazer seems to be a goof, and above ALL else.....

Toho replaced the Band that did the Guyferd/Gransazer/Justiriser background and fight music. :nono:

Now instead of dramatic kick ass Gottenburg style Metal we get gay little trumpets that add no punch to any of the fight scenes and just sounds extremely lame.

Anyway, I don't know how much longer I watch the stupidness of Blaird and Takuto. I hope something begins improving in this series. The only reason I'm continuing this is because Kyu & Kyo seem to be keen on it and I know they've got some good taste so there's gotta be something coming in the show that is good.

It's Judgement Time!
I think it's an "acquired taste" with Kyo and Kyu. Really Sazer-X doesnt get much better. It's about the same all the way through. It has problems but that's apparently because they had to wrap up the show early.

I
heart-1.gif
trumpets.

Eye See You
Improvment with "Father, Returns!" episode.

We get a more serious side of Takuto aswell.

I noticed the actor who played his father also played Shougo in a few Megaranger episodes involving the debut of Delta Mega.

Things were Remy & Takuto also seem to be getting actually entertaining now.

Remy's planet being destroyed was pretty sad. I felt bad for her at that point.