Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

kyo28 said:
On another note, the humor is also great! Much better than how they do it in Ryukendo (which seems like 'forced' humor, whereas in Sazer-X it's your typical Japanese gag humor).
[HIDE]I loved how Blaird all of a sudden showed up at Takuto's house to get his portion of natto[/HIDE] :laugh:

Patora is so great too! I love her addition to the comedy!

I've been oh so slow in catching up on Sazer X. I don't know why, because it's been getting better and better. I'm just about up to X Day and I'm exited to see what's going to happen next. :anime:

Mad Skillz
Don't really like Patora so far, maybe she'll grow on me, but right now I just find her to be cheesy.

Mihara said:
Don't really like Patora so far, maybe she'll grow on me, but right now I just find her to be cheesy.

Maybe I like her cause she reminds me of someone I know.

Just saw episode 29
God, again some funny moments, like:
[HIDE]- Shark is visiting Takuto's family for the first time (a long over-due visit) and in the background we see Blaird doing the laundry LOL!:laugh:
- Gordo being scared of his own wife and telling Ado lol[/HIDE]
On a more serious note:
[HIDE]I REALLY wonder what's up with the Neo Descal. This time Aqual clearly states that they are apparently not after the cosmo capsules. Besides, why do they want to give the Descal the impression they are running the show? I smell a nice little subplot developping.[/HIDE]

kyo28 said:
Just saw episode 29
On a more serious note:
[HIDE]I REALLY wonder what's up with the Neo Descal. This time Aqual clearly states that they are apparently not after the cosmo capsules. Besides, why do they want to give the Descal the impression they are running the show? I smell a nice little subplot developping.[/HIDE]

[HIDE]Yeah NeoDescal mentioned to Bareeda in 28 that the Cosmo capsules are no longer their goal. NeoDescal really is an interesting character, I'm really interested to see where they're gonna go with him.[/HIDE]

It's Judgement Time!
So even up to 29 they havent revealed what NeoDescal is after? Hm. I hate Gordo's wife. lol. -_- She's very annoying.

It's interesting how they wrote Blaird so far. But at the moment he's pretty useless to the story. He has nothing going on. He's just "there" and mostly for silly slapstick.

I think I liked Blaird better when he was more of a threat to the Sazers. I miss seeing the three Shogun battle together.

I think they dropped the ball on Blaird. They just arent doing anything with him, they should have planned something for him at least. Because the way it's going, it doesnt even look like the writers know what they are going to do with him

That's exactly the greatness of it! A traditionally written show would have us see the three Shoguns battle our heroes at least for half the series before any change in the status quo arises. Not here! Already from early episodes they break through that 'established plotline' and have one of the main three villains split. I think it fits his character to kinda join the Sazers, since according to history the Space Pirates were not the original attackers so to speak.
I like the comedy relief he brings and I'm sure he's just sitting on the side lines for now because first they'll develop other plot lines and then get back to him.

[HIDE] You know that now that Gordo and Ado are saved from being stuck in the wormhole and Gordo is back with his wife...[/HIDE]

Their relationship is very taboo...I mean it's an obvious relationship between a gaijin and a japanese person...It might be acceptable if such a relationship were seen in a Jdrama or a movie,(which is very rare, actually I'm not sure if I have ever seen it) this is being shown to impressionable young children. TOHO is really pushing things with this series...