Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma - Talk up!

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.

Finally. I just finished watching the movie. It was very enjoyable to watch. I enjoyed it alot. Indeed, this movie is pretty funny. I can't tell you the whole spoilers but I'll tell you that there are two previous Sentai actor/actress.


Ken Nishida who used to play as Sensei Mugensai from Hurricanger.


Chikai Horan who used to play as Nai from Mairanger.

It was WONDERFUL to see all Sentai actors/actress from Hurricanger (1), Dekaranger (2), and Magiranger (8).

UMEKO FOREVER! :buttrock:

Overall, this movie is pretty good. I really hope TV-Nihon subs this!

AGAIN, UMEKO FOREVER!!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, the movie was really fun. I want to see more. :anime: Hopefully I'll be able to get the DVD sooner than later along with the soundtrack...I've been spending too much on toys. :sweat: Speaking of which, I want figures of Inazuma and Beppi!
 
This movie got pretty bad reviews from Japan (at least from the sources I checked) ... so I'm holding off from buying this DVD until I can rent it first.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…