Child at Dayton Mosque Attacked With Pepper Spray

It's pretty damn sad that something like this happens, even today. I suppose it helps remind us that we still do have a ways to go. :/

Why exactly are you all discussing politics in this thread?
 
It's pretty damn sad that something like this happens, even today. I suppose it helps remind us that we still do have a ways to go. :/

Why exactly are you all discussing politics in this thread?

Because those DVDs were politically motivated, and Sarah Palin is a known extremist Christian. When it comes down to fundamentalist agendas, Sarah Palin always seems to come to mind.
 
No, because of gut instinct and bitter experience. History has a bad habit of repeating itself.

I think that's true of the Islamic/ Christian conflict currently happening between evenagelicals ,and radical islamic terrorists (I know for a fact that only 10% are radical) is a repeat in itself of the Crusades with the USA and the Western World versus The Islamic World . Besides religious overtones, I came up with a theory that the dates of major events in world history are 500 years apart ,with a few exceptions.

I started with the new date of the Exodus approx. 1500 BCE
Then subtract by 500 years ,you get:

-King David ascends to the throne of Israel.
-The Zhou dynasty sees its sucessor , Zhou mo Wang to the throne.
-The Latins come to Italy.


A thousand years pass and:

-Jesus (The Man) was born
-Augustus Caesar becomes the first emperor
-Buddhism is introduced to China

-The Dark Ages begin in 500 AD


And 500 years later are the Crusades ,and the Higher Middle Ages.



I see a pattern ,maybe there's going to be a major event in world history that's going to occur.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top