Check Out This Cool Stranger Things Season 2 Poster

Peter Paltridge

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Peter Paltridge submitted a new blog post

Check Out This Cool Stranger Things Season 2 Poster
ST2_Vertical_Main_PRE_US.0.avif

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.
 
Nice. When I first watched Stranger Things I was not so sure what to expect. Bunch of kids riding around, didn't seem to much fun. I have never been so wrong. After seeing the first season the show began one of my favorites. I can't wait to see season 2.
 
I actually never got past episode 2. I just got bored of waiting for something else than the kids pedaling around to happen. Looking at all the hype this series has had, I think I'll probably give it a second chance. I'll try to binge watch it as soon as possible, seeing as Season 2 is coming so soon.
 
I had forgotten about this show until someone on Facebook was talking about the second season coming up. I have not watched this show yet but they said that it was good. I am going to check it out after I have finished with the shows that I am currently watching.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top