Cavs vs lakers NBA Finals

Even though my Lakers lost, I stlll see them and the Cavs in the finals :thumbs: Nuggets got lucky last night by the way.

Now...I'm biased towards the Clippers (hence my hatred for the Lakers), but I have to agree with blue-kun that Luck has nothing to do with the Lakers losing.

For one of the elite teams in the league, I have to say that the Lakers has the worst bench imaginable. I say that because after the starters manage to seize a sizeable lead, the bench somehow finds a way to blow that sizeable lead.

And against a team like Denver...that's a recipe for disaster, because Denver plays a smart 8+ man attack. Lakers will most definitely have to match that if they hope to get to the Finals.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…