Anti-Anti
That movie was amazing, as anyone surprised by all the blood and gunshot wounds in this movie? I laughed the whole time at the romance sub-plot cause it was never going to work out. Also a lot of people were shocked when Bucky "died" and someone yelled out, "he isn't dead! He'll be back!" which also got a chuckle out of me

Brave Sound~
Hm you know, even after that moment, there seemed to be something 'up' with him throughout the rest of his screen time in the movie.

Anti-Anti
Like when he had his cross hairs on Cap, then saved him last min? I'm mad we didn't get the invaders like they said we would be getting

I'm mad we didn't get the invaders like they said we would be getting
The director said Captain America's commandos at one point was to have been called the Invaders, which led to fan speculation that the Marvel superhero team of that name would appear in the film.

One of the commando members in the film is James Montgomery Falsworth who, as Union Jack, is a member of the Invaders in the comics.

Anti-Anti
The director said Captain America's commandos at one point was to have been called the Invaders, which led to fan speculation that the Marvel superhero team of that name would appear in the film.

One of the commando members in the film is James Montgomery Falsworth who, as Union Jack, is a member of the Invaders in the comics.

Thats cool, I'm happy we got Dugan since I was like the only person who knew who he was in the theater.