Can you guys help please (i want to repaint)

blayd

Member
Hey everyone :thumbup:.....I am new here and I have a question and I want everyone to help me...Ok I am buying a Dino Brace From toys n joys.com and i called to see why it wasnt shipped (it has been 2 weeks) the guy comes back and says well they are in back order now and it will be *QUITE* a few weeks before we get anymore so i was like "*sigh* fine then, but he says we have *1* of the gold versions left....i thought to myself better then nothing (ya see i want this one because the jaw locks open... wayyyyy better then the thundersaurus morpher! so my question after that long story is if i wanted to repaint it so the gold parts are the normal color like the normal dino brace what kinda paint sould i use if any?? like model car paint or craft paint take a look at a pic of the dino brace gold edition and tell me what ya think!! thanks eveyone :sweat: (oh not the dino plates just the main morpher)

dinobracergold.jpg
 
When I do my repaints, I use a spray primer (masking off the bits I don't want to paint with masking tape), then a spray sealer, then brush-on paint for color/details, then a brush-on sealer. Takes a while, but is much more durable.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top