Can someone make this HIGH RESOLUTION of this pic for wallpaper?

ForeverRed

has left HJU. Not coming back.
This:

capriderwv8.jpg


So I want to put it on my desktop! :castlerock: Please? Thank you.

My gosh, this is one of my favorite picture!
 
Wow. That's a really sweet modification of Cap's costume. Anyway, what size do you want the picture to be? 1024x768? 1280x800? Something else? Be forewarned that the picture will become pixelated and/or blurry, because it's not very big...
 
the picture will become pixelated and/or blurry, because it's not very big...
^
This.

Anytime you take a small picture and expand it to make it larger, pixelation/blurriness WILL happen. If you want a large, hi-res, hi-def picture (in other words, a large picture that actually looks good), the original pic needs to be scanned/created in a hi-res format. Best chance of getting a large, hi-res version of that pic is to go to the original site from which you got it and/or contact the creator of it to get it.
 
o_O

Are you that awesome, greboguru?! :castlerock:

Different size, well... I have widescreen monitor here. :sweat: 1680 x 1050. I love both. Could you do that? So hard to make a decision! :shakefist

Thanks!
 
Glad you like it, ForeverRed! And hey, nice monitor you have there. I'm all envious now. :sweat:

I will see what I can do about suiting your monitor size. Stay tuned.

o_O

Are you that awesome, greboguru?! :castlerock:

Different size, well... I have widescreen monitor here. :sweat: 1680 x 1050. I love both. Could you do that? So hard to make a decision! :shakefist

Thanks!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top