Callin for all Malaysian toku lovers out there! THIS IS IMPORTANT!! READ THIS!!

jafri

New Member
THE STAR DECEMBER 5TH 2007

'KUALA LUMPUR: If you download material illegally from the Internet, be prepared to fork out a minimum fine of RM250,000.

This is the warning from the Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Ministry to Malaysians who continue to illegally download songs, videos and the like.

Although this penalty was legislated more than 10 years ago under the Copyright Act, it has yet to be fully enforced.

This was because the Government was still focusing on “physical enforcement”, encompassing continuous efforts to weed out pirated DVDs, VCDs and CDs sold on the streets and their operators.

Deputy Minister Datuk S. Veerasingam said yesterday that while this remains their main priority, cracking down on Internet download offenders was also gaining momentum.

“For the past three years, we have seen a significant reduction in copyright pirates. This is due to the continuous efforts of our enforcement officers.

“We will also very soon make Internet download offenders our priority,” he said.

Veerasingam was speaking to reporters after opening the Wipo Asia-Pacific Regional Seminar on the Issues and Recent Developments of the Wipo Copyright Treaty and the Wipo Performances and Phonograms Treaty on behalf of the minister.

More than 75 participants from 11 countries are taking part in the three-day seminar.

Veerasingam said that the maximum fine for downloading material illegally from the Internet was a whopping RM500,000.'


*Feels Nervous And Big Trouble because My parents knows all this and start arguing each other*
 
Last edited:
I want someone from TV NIHON.com Explain this and why. This could be dissapointed because the wait of the sub episodes of kamen rider den-o is OFFICIALLY OVER. :redface2:

THE END.... WHY ME!??

kingdom says - 'i haven't been doing that like forever' ? What do you mean i don't get it.

*checking on veoh.com*

*now all malaysian toku downloaders scared do death to avoid get arrested.*
 
Last edited:
Bah don't worry too much, I am from Perak and I had been watching Gekiranger episode 1 - 18, gotta say I love it but that's another story. Anyway, I still havn't been caught. Just lay off the new music songs or latest blockbusters, Naruto and Bleach. I heard they only use bitcomet or any other torrent programs and start downloading a file, then they look at the IPs, at least that's what I heard from others. Beside, Odex's getting alittle bit quiet, not to mention no more anime fans or people with the knowledge about Odex will buy any Odex related stuff anymore. I bet people who walk down the street of Singapore with an Odex T-shirt(either they exists or not) would get beaten up :D

Oh and have I mentioned I am gonna start watching Ultraman Mebius after I am done with Gekiranger? Or when I get a external Harddrive, whichever comes first :D
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top