Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Sep 8, 2009 #221 Dang it! I envy you, Mang0tarD-kun!!! That's one hell of a feast there!
Mang0TarD Member Sep 9, 2009 #222 Blade Dancer said: That's one hefty bottle of wine! :laugh: Click to expand... Sadly, I wasn't as successful at taking a swig as this guy... :laugh: It exploded on me and went up my nose LOL
Blade Dancer said: That's one hefty bottle of wine! :laugh: Click to expand... Sadly, I wasn't as successful at taking a swig as this guy... :laugh: It exploded on me and went up my nose LOL
mandaraya Member Sep 9, 2009 #223 Mang0TarD said: TONS of food was had. Went to this big Twitter foodie picnic at Golden Gate Park with me mum and her friend. Populated with lots of sous-chefs from around the city, so we had really awesome food the whole afternoon. ^^ [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... WOWZER! :O_O: :drool:
Mang0TarD said: TONS of food was had. Went to this big Twitter foodie picnic at Golden Gate Park with me mum and her friend. Populated with lots of sous-chefs from around the city, so we had really awesome food the whole afternoon. ^^ [hide] [/hide] Click to expand... WOWZER! :O_O: :drool:
Milky Rose is Mayor of Farmville Sep 9, 2009 #225 Right here. And the reason we're silent is....School's started, and we're no longer in a celebratory mood. Though there is the L.A. County Fair. Ahh Turkey Legs and Funnel cakes...
Right here. And the reason we're silent is....School's started, and we're no longer in a celebratory mood. Though there is the L.A. County Fair. Ahh Turkey Legs and Funnel cakes...
Blade Dancer Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl Sep 9, 2009 #226 LA County Fair was fun. Too bad I had to be back in Pasadena for a rehearsal in the evening.
mandaraya Member Sep 9, 2009 #228 Gatack Striker said: Right here. And the reason we're silent is....School's started, and we're no longer in a celebratory mood. Though there is the L.A. County Fair. Ahh Turkey Legs and Funnel cakes... Click to expand... how much are the turkey legs? are they cheaper than the ones that they sell at disneyland? Blade Dancer said: LA County Fair was fun. Too bad I had to be back in Pasadena for a rehearsal in the evening. Click to expand... too bad i'm missin all the fun. well, there's always next year. :disappoin statusPUNK said: somewhere under the I-5, 405 and 118 freeways.. Click to expand... kewl! i have friends near that area, north hills!
Gatack Striker said: Right here. And the reason we're silent is....School's started, and we're no longer in a celebratory mood. Though there is the L.A. County Fair. Ahh Turkey Legs and Funnel cakes... Click to expand... how much are the turkey legs? are they cheaper than the ones that they sell at disneyland? Blade Dancer said: LA County Fair was fun. Too bad I had to be back in Pasadena for a rehearsal in the evening. Click to expand... too bad i'm missin all the fun. well, there's always next year. :disappoin statusPUNK said: somewhere under the I-5, 405 and 118 freeways.. Click to expand... kewl! i have friends near that area, north hills!
DarkBlaze Member Sep 9, 2009 #230 NorCal here! I'm from Tracy, CA. It's a pretty quiet place compared to where I'm originally from (San Jose, CA- Bay Area).
NorCal here! I'm from Tracy, CA. It's a pretty quiet place compared to where I'm originally from (San Jose, CA- Bay Area).