California Fans

I don't think CaliAdvent was open in '98. I graduated from HS in '01, and don't think it was open yet. My first time going to it was when I was in college with marching band, and only because they were having that "Blast!" show in the theater there. I remember back before the huge parking structure... Those trams were horrible. And finding your car at the end of the day was worse.
 
i'm back, after 2 days of not hju'ing!


ya see what i've been missin out after not visitin disney for such a long time? in fact, i don't even remember the exact date i last went there, lol. i think it was sometime back in 02 or 03. :sweat:

yeah, i pass that buildin' almost every day and i don't even know what the hell it is 'til now. xD
 

(O_O)
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…