Since I'm currently living in Houston, I wasn't even aware that Verison has their own cable service.
Back when I was living in Long Island, I use to remember Verison was our phone service back in the day.........so no, it's not owned by Cablevision. Verison is basically like AT&T, so you should prolly go for them then
Since I'm currently living in Houston, I wasn't even aware that Verison has their own cable service.
Back when I was living in Long Island, I use to remember Verison was our phone service back in the day.........so no, it's not owned by Cablevision. Verison is basically like AT&T, so you should prolly go for them then
I actually like the direction Disney is going now. The return to traditional animation is welcomed. Actual effort put towards the parks again, I mean actually crafting environments and not just putting in a ride. The Marvel deal and it's possibilities is nice too. Then there is the "rediscovery" of the Disney characters with new animated shorts and Epic Mickey. I will admit that some things Disney does irk, the over marketing of the Princesses and rather bland Fairies are one. But that is Disney corporate which has become better from Einser's day though.
As for Power Rangers it wasn't so bad, the problem was the production company really. They tried to do too much without spending anything. The thing that really screwed it was scheduling, if RPM had a better timeslot and promotion it would have made a world of difference. You can blame ABC for that by the way too.
Yeah, I did know that. Blue S. confused me when he said "You can blame ABC for that" because it sounded like he was saying Disney had nothing to do with ABC's mishaps.
But they are at fault, because ABC is part of Disney.
Yeah, I did know that. Blue S. confused me when he said "You can blame ABC for that" because it sounded like he was saying Disney had nothing to do with ABC's mishaps.
But they are at fault, because ABC is part of Disney.
Disney is not really a single unified entity anymore though. ESPN is owned by Disney but if they for some reason screwed up would automatically blame Disney as a whole. That is what Cablevision is doing they are making it out to seem like a fight between them and a corporate giant, when actually it is just two local stations (admittedly they do service a few million people). Notice how none of the other Disney owned channels are affected by this. Disney has done some crappy things but this just isn't one of them.
Disney is not really a single unified entity anymore though. ESPN is owned by Disney but if they for some reason screwed up would automatically blame Disney as a whole. That is what Cablevision is doing they are making it out to seem like a fight between them and a corporate giant, when actually it is just two local stations (admittedly they do service a few million people). Notice how none of the other Disney owned channels are affected by this. Disney has done some crappy things but this just isn't one of them.