Boldly going where no other FK has gone before (Star Trek)

Some correction on the TOS Movies 2-6 uniforms.

Yes, the collars define the department one works in for the most part, but each collar does have distinct meaning:

[HIDE]White: Command
Gold: operations (helm; engineering)
Mint Green: Medical
Gray: Operations (Communications; Navigation); also Science
Dark Green: Operations (Security)
Red: Cadets, Trainees, Junior Officers
Light Blue: Special Services (e.g. Waiters)
Black: Enlisted & non-commissioned personnel
Dark Blue: Operations (ground forces? Memory Alpha isn't exactly clear on that)[/HIDE]
Yeah, still too many different colors for my taste. :loltongue:
 
The whole time war doesn't really hit big until season 3, but it is a pretty good subplot they have going until then.
 
Into season 2 right now. I am glad they are making Archer more of a big deal than being just the first Captain. I noticed when the timeline got fucked up he saw a book about the Federation and the Romulans. 2 things I recall as a kid hearing about in TNG.

I loved the ep where Tpol tells the story of the first Vulcans to land on earth.

At this point I believe I am in for the long haul of Star Trek. I must see it all.
 
this would've saved Star Trek on TV...

[HIDE]
45-years-45-sexy-star-trek-girls-22.jpg

45-years-45-sexy-star-trek-girls-24.jpg

45-years-45-sexy-star-trek-girls-28.jpg

45-years-45-sexy-star-trek-girls-44-e1315503081975.jpg

[/HIDE]
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top