Aoi Kurenai Mad Skillz Feb 28, 2009 #3 Pretty sure they can't, that's only for members of the red tribe, blues are supposed to be scientists, I think it was said somewhere in Mebius.
Pretty sure they can't, that's only for members of the red tribe, blues are supposed to be scientists, I think it was said somewhere in Mebius.
Reimon レイモン (雷蒙) Feb 28, 2009 #4 I also thought about the both colors red & blue/purple, could they be part of it too¿
CKShadowmoon Kamen Rider Beserker Feb 28, 2009 #5 I dont see any reason why they can't after all Ultra Father and the rest of them accepted Hikari and wasnt Tiga, Dyna and Gaia a mix of red and blue.
I dont see any reason why they can't after all Ultra Father and the rest of them accepted Hikari and wasnt Tiga, Dyna and Gaia a mix of red and blue.
Forever Knight Eye See You Feb 28, 2009 #7 badwolf said: i think the only one is Hikari. Click to expand... badwolf said: yeah, but they aren't part of the original universe. Click to expand... This is the correct answer to Reimon's question.
badwolf said: i think the only one is Hikari. Click to expand... badwolf said: yeah, but they aren't part of the original universe. Click to expand... This is the correct answer to Reimon's question.
Reimon レイモン (雷蒙) Feb 28, 2009 #9 badwolf said: i think the only one is Hikari. Click to expand... Propably, cause his only one who ever been to M78.
badwolf said: i think the only one is Hikari. Click to expand... Propably, cause his only one who ever been to M78.
Reimon レイモン (雷蒙) Mar 1, 2009 #10 So that means there's no way that the blue Ultras could be part of the Space Garrison¿