Bleach and Deathnote movies to be in theaters

well i was going through my email and got one from Viz media, on of their newsletters. and it said something about the live action Deathnote movie is going to be in theaters may 20 and 21 at 7:30 pm. so i click the link to find out what theaters its playing at. its actually gonna be at the Jackson 10 at 7:30 like it said. so i go to look to see what other info they got and lo and behold the Bleach movie "memories of nobody" is going to be in theaters june 11 and 12 at 7:30pm. yeah its playing at the Jackson 10 as well.

so anybody up for seeing ether movie?

the site
http://www.fathomevents.com//details.aspx?eventid=719

thats the link for the deathnote event if you want to see about the bleach one go here

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=720


:thumbs::thumbs:


p.s.

also first blood :buttrock::buttrock:

http://www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=717
again jackson 10, may 15, 7:30 pm


eh eh eh how bout it we all see first blood before heading off to acen ^_^
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Man I wish those Death Note movies were being shown at any cinema here in the UK

I would love to see them dubbed XD just for the hell of it, you think they would use the anime voice actors?
 
Hey, they're showing this at the theater I used to work at, I can get in for free, sweet. :D


Not too hot on the idea of them showing the dubbed version, I've never really liked dubbed stuff on live action.
 
Last edited:
It could be good if there using the Voice Actors from the english dub of the anime, anyway I'd like to go if I can.
 
I've been debating for a couple of weeks about tickets to death note. I'm not really a fan but it's rare to see any type of asian media around here. Might just do that even though the theater is all the way across town.
 
I've been debating for a couple of weeks about tickets to death note. I'm not really a fan but it's rare to see any type of asian media around here. Might just do that even though the theater is all the way across town.

i bet that theater will be jam-packed with lots of crazy otakus since you've mentioned it's rare to see any type of asian media around where u live.
 
i bet that theater will be jam-packed with lots of crazy otakus since you've mentioned it's rare to see any type of asian media around where u live.

... yeah... you're right. Maybe I'll skip then :laugh: I definitely don't feel like being around anymore crazy otakus after attending ACen.
 
i bet that theater will be jam-packed with lots of crazy otakus since you've mentioned it's rare to see any type of asian media around where u live.

Then again, she never mentioned where she lives, so...

I'd love to go see that Death Note movie. I don't really care if it's dubbed or not. As long as I can understand it. :thumbs:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top