Biggest RAW of 2005 tonight!

Why do people like Cena so much? He's a two-bit wannabe assclown "thug" that couldn't put down a good rhyme to save his life.
 
I hated Cena since he turned wigger. But I enjoy him as a showman. People bash him to no end and complain about his wrestling. Yet they praise Hulk Hogan who's aresenal contain a few punches and kicks and a ... <shock> Leg drop. I hate wiggers. But I like Cena.
 
See...SD!'s pick might be Benoit or Batista.

Benoit needs a fresh start and SD! might just be that. Plus, he's been a part of those ECW type matches lately so maybe they want to promote it more.

Batista might get picked cuz Cena was picked on RAW.
 
If Batista don't get traded then expect Cena to go back to SD.

I'd rather have Batsita on SD to battle Big Show, JBL, and Eddie G.

Cena belongs on Raw.
 
The 1st SmackDown! draft is The Canadian Crippler Chris Benoit. HOLY ****!!!! He's gonna **** smackdown up like a whore on 5th street.
 
Chris Benoit... Back on SmackDown! eh... Hope they give him a better push than the last time. SmackDown! needed a name like this.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top