Best Sentai/Toku/PR/KR Story Arcs!

Zensouken

Member
Okay, so name the story arcs, two parters, three parters, and general stories you think have been the best throughout any series under the belt.

From what I've seen....

Power Rangers

Green With Evil - PR.S1
Titanus - PR.S1
Serpentera - PR.S3
Gold Ranger Arc - PRZ
Rescue Zords 2-Part - PRT
PSYCHO RANGERS! - PRiS
Magna Defender Arc - PRLG
Villamax - PRLG
Titanium Ranger Arc - PRLR
Quantum Ranger - PRTF
Zen-Aku - PRWF
Thunder Rangers - PRNS
Green Samurai Ranger - PRNS
General Deception - PRNS
Zeltrax - PRDT
Initial White Ranger Arc (Not that double ****.) - PRDT
Shadow Ranger - PRSPD
A-Squad (Just wait.) - PRSPD
Dru / Sky - PRSPD
Sam - PRSPD

Forever Red was bullshit because it required you to throw everything out the window. Serpentera is supposed to be BADASS!

Sentai

BURAI! - Zyuranger
Nejirangers - Megaranger
All of Timeranger - Timeranger
Shurikenger - Hurricanger
OMG, Abarekiller! - Abaranger
DekaBreak / Three Hell's Siblings - Dekaranger
DekaMaster - Dekaranger
DekaBright - Dekaranger
Shake! - Dekaranger
Terry X / Original DekaRed - Dekaranger
Vino / Hoji - Dekaranger
All of Magiranger so far. - Magiranger

Yes, I love Deka.

Kamen Rider

I've only seen 555, so...

Kaixa Arc - KR555
Delta Arc - KR555
Wolf Orphenoch Arc - KR555
Paradise Lost - KR555

I still think Delta's character got nerfed in the end, I mean that belt is supposed to be CRAZY.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Power Rangers - NONE

Sentai

Bioman
1. Death of Mika Koizumi and search for Jun.
2. Bio Hunter Silver arc

Flashman
1.The whole Anti-Flash Phenomenon storyline was great due to the fact that they could only stay on Earth for a year.

Maskman
1. Great Five sinking to the ground and search for the Galaxy Robo.
2. Thief Knight Kiros shows up and fucks up the Shot Bomber....the rise of the Jet Cannon.
3. Personal favorite....When Prince Igamu loses her helmet because she is DAMN HOT!

Liveman
1. First few episodes where Academia was destroyed.
2. The transformations of Doctor Kempu, Mazenda, etc.
3. When Tetsuya and Jun'ichi joined the Liveman team as Black Bison and Green Rhino.

Turboranger
1. Yamimaru and Kirika's arc where they plotted the downfall of Ragorn.
2. When the Turborobo, Turborugger and the Turbobuilder combined for the first time.

Fiveman
1. BEST STORY EVER.....When Remi got drunk by drinking the city water. Totally ripped off by Dekaranger.

Jetman
1. When Toran mutated to Toranza.
2. When Toranza was sent to the crazy house. Very chilling episode.
3. Radiguet joined with Vylock to form Raguem.

Kakuranger
1. Hana Ninjas
2. Jiraya versus Gali
3. Ninjaman

more to come
 
A lot in various shows, I'll just list my top 3 for short.

KR Black:
Final moments before Shadow Moon awakened & Priests turned into Kaijin.
Loved that few parters as there aren't any monsters of the week.

Choshinsei Flashman:
What MJ Red Mask said. Plus, I gotta mention that stretch of episodes --
Intro of Sir Kaura, Flashking destroyed & led to intro of Flashtitan.
Hey, Sentai can survive without having Mechas in each and every episode.

Jikuu Senshi Spielban:
The point where Helen switched sides and became good. Later able to Kesshou into a suit.
Cuz I just watched the series in its entirety only a few weeks back. :D
 
PR:

Green With Evil Parts 1-3 (or was it 4)
A Different Shade of Pink
Changing of The Zords (Dairenou!)
White Light
Shift Into Turbo
Countdown To Destruction
Lights of Orion
Operation Lightspeed
Reinforcements from The Future (Best PR Team-up ever and I caught it on tape!)
The Ninja Storm Thunder Rangers Arc
White Thunder
Nothing in SPD cos I hate it

Sentai:

I'd have to say:

Hells Siblings in Deka
The prototype X1 Mask from Maskman

Kamen Rider:

Kaixa Saga
Delta Saga
Finale
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top