Best Kamen Rider Movie?

Wouldn't it be better waiting with this for another month's time when A to Z actually comes out?

Yeah... there already is a thread and I was going to make a new one after Double Forever was released on DVD and Blu-Ray if the original poster didn't make another one.

I guess I'll make one later when more people get to see it and it won't have a closing poll.

So for now, Paradise Lost. I haven't seen Double Forever, so I cannot vote for it.
 
It's Hibiki and the 7 Senki as of now, but Double Forever looks pretty good, maybe even better than 7 Senki.
 
I love Ryuki: EPISODE FINAL, Blade: The Missing Ace, and Hibiki: The Seven Oni War. But, nothing can top off Decade: All-Rider vs. Dai-Shocker.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…