Being in Love again...and what to do?

Girls are all about drama. Everytime I talk to my best friend, it's all about some guy who she later confesses is the biggest jerk; yet keeps going back to it. I've also decided to spare myself the tension. I can handle dating for fun, but relationships, not so much.
 
Last edited:
For once, I'm on the same page as u man.

But my cercumstances are a bit diff. I don't want the drama. I think I'm happier alone.

is that sad?.
 
Forever Knight I have not talked to you before, but this is what I have to say.

I am 17 yrs. old, I had my FIRST kiss right before summer. I moved to Germany, and she showed a side of her personality that I never saw before. I fell in love, but it didn't work out. I gave up you know. I have always been the guy to help people out with their relationships, yet never be in one. I have "talked" to eight different girls since this has happened. But for nothing more than just having a person to hang out with. Each and every one though decided to go back with their ex.

I have been told by many girls that I am the kind of guy that girls would kill for, yet I always wondered why there weren't body bags being filled around me. So I completely gave up. So I didn't flirt or anything. I wouldn't even talk about relationships, unless my friends needed some help.


But all of a sudden, I was in chorus class, and I hear this chick sing...I was like...wow. This is a girl I could definently get to know. So I have been talking to her. She actually responds well to me. So this afternoon, she wants me to go downtown with her and her friends, so she can "show me off".

Personally speaking, I would pursue this one. If she truly make you happy man, then by all means....you have EVERY right to be happy. The jealousy can be a factor, but it is nothing that two people can't work together to get over. If nothing at all, just ask her out to dinner or a movie, or even both. It can't hurt you. It can only help you. If you find out that she doesn't like you like that, then you have already accepted the loner look for while, so you will be fine, but if she does man...GO YOU!!!!

I hope this at least helps.

CRJ888
 
When it comes to romance, I could write a book on the damn subject especially considering the amount of times I've had my heart broken and I'm still carrying a torch for one girl in particular who broke my heart badly by cheating on me because I put too much effort into our relationship...

I confess there are times when I think that I'm scared to fall in love but whether I'll find happiness and find a girl who'll love me for me, I don't know but who knows...

In any case, "Forever Knight", being alone is a really sad thing at the end of the day as I know from personal experience as it truly sucks and I really want to do things like go on a date once in a while to somewhere like the pictures or visit a museum or go to a restaurant, anywhere.

I'd say that if you do find the girl of your dreams, try your best to make her happy and don't, whatever you do, **** things up like I did as you'll regret it for the rest of your life especially if you know that she's "The One"...
 
I personally agree with all the people that are really helpful with your relationship problem. I have a friends who I found out today, broke up with his girlfriend, they were seeing each other for a long time. But, somehow things didn't lookup and they split, right now I am trying to get an answer or reason why they aren't seeing each other. But, I guess what I am trying to say is that if she's THE ONE, then make sure of it!!!!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top