BECK coming to the big screen with Takeru Satoh and Hiro Mizushima

Ryulong

Member
Harold Sakuishi's manga and anime featuring some great dialogue such as "I don't know about your town, but my friends in New York died" and "You can't **** around in my neighbahood" is coming to the silver screen with. Well, now you can hear Hiro Mizushima say those lines in English. Mizushima (of Tendou fame) plays the part of vocalist and guitarist Ryuusuke "Ray" Minami while Takeru Satoh (of Den-O fame) is in the lead role of Yukio "Koyuki" Tanaka. The film also features Kenta Kiritani as the group's rapper Tsunemi Chiba, Osamu Mukai as bassist Yoshiyuki Taira, and Aoi Nakamura as drummer Yuuji "Saku" Sakurai.

Directed by Yukihiko Tsutsumi.

For a preview of what might be in the movie, check this **** out:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5WFXHuloyE[/ame]
News article behind the box:
[HIDE]
30i9h93.jpg
[/HIDE]
 
Last edited:
This is pretty cool news, I loved the Beck anime and they both suit ryuuske and koyuki, though damn, how many times do these two have to appear together in something XD they might as well do a den-o kabuto crossover now =P
 
Takeru and Hiro together...again? At least this sounds better than their last project, I've always liked Beck, so I've got decent hopes for this.
 
this is going to be great..

Though I would've liked if they made the anime movie relating to the after facts of the american tour..or at least make an OVA for some of the manga..

but seeing this turn into a live action movie is also a good thing to me~ I've always been a big fan of BECK.:castlerock:
 
If Kabuto gets a Medicom 1/6 figure, I'd say it's popular enough. So, hush. :p

Cool news, though. Friends of mine dislike Kamen Rider, but they LOVE the BECK anime, so this should really rock. And since Mizushima can actually speak english worth a damn, he's just perfect for the role.
 
Last edited:
I'll have to keep an eye on this, it'll be interesting to see what it's like.
BECK is a great series after all, and with two Kamen Riders it should be even more awesome.

...hopefully. :D
 
BECK Live action movie with Kabuto and Den-O, when and where does it start shooting?

I've been asking around about this, mainly because Hiro Mizushima and Takeru Satoh are involved in this production.

For those that don't know a good deal of the BECK anime takes place in Las Vegas, where I currently reside, so I'm wondering if the BECK movie will be shot here in Las Vegas. If it is going to shoot here in Las Vegas then that means Tendou and Ryoutaro here will both be in Las Vegas, and I've gotten onto quite a few sets of films shot here. Lets just say I wouldn't be the only one to benefit from this.

So anyway does anyone have an idea where and when this movie will start shooting?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top