My first thought was that it was the gizmundo all over again, but it actually looks worse! I think I'll stick with getting my NES out of the loft and wait for the Switch. Now that looks like a nice piece of kit.
Haha, gotta love when you say that "What they do have is a mini-NES that is restricted to 30 old games and has a terribly short cord. AND EVERYBODY WANTS IT!". If it's offering 30 old games and has a short cord, why would people possibly want it? Thanks for the feedback, it's a good eye opener!
Just by the look of it one can tell that it will not be a good idea to own one of these mini consoles. Thank you for giving us a heads up on how terrible this device could be. I bet some people will still buy them by curiousity and to make sure it's not a good buy.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.