Battelstar Galactica: Season One

Fayt Linegod said:
All this reminds me of a persistent rumor in the fandom a while back--if the original BG series hadn't been cancelled, the Galactica would've found Earth, but it would've been the same Earth that Buck Rogers and the 25th Century took place on and the two shows would've merged.

LOL that would've been siiiiiick, I would have loved to see that.:buttrock:
 
I have a theory on the Cylons. You ready?



The Cylons found the Gods of Kobol and that is what the human-cylons are. The alien race that used to live with the humans on Kobol. They Cylons went out into space and found the Gods. If I remember right there are 12 human-cylon models. There are 12 gods and 12 colonies for the 12 constellations. One of the Cylons is even named Leoban..... or Leo. Am I a madman or a frelling genius?
 
battlesimpsons-tighs.gif



Tigh: KOBAL HOUSE!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top