Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne - Talkback

Oh, God. I work in a comic book store and i'm staying as far away from this crap as possible. I love Bruce Wayne, but Dick Grayson as Batman is getting good and I feel should run for about 1 more year

At least read red robin ... Anyways I read this & did not enjoy it much... It just seemed weird to me really :S I think I will just take my own advice & stick with red robin



We'll find out, will we?



Maybe dc has some sort of two people can't be in the same time at once rule that we don't know about lol Anyways I thought the way the omega beam worked was i t sent said persons soul back in time to relive hell-ish lives over & over again or some such... Can someone explain that mess to me again ? In this book it hit had him with his regular body & bat belt & all :S
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…