Batman: In Darkest Knight (aka The Bat Lantern)

HaiTien78

Member
qosmis.jpg


Oh wow I just read this, I lol'd at the thought of the Bat Lantern at first, but I must say it was quite interesting.

In b4 Captain Ironman from Civil War
 
I own this, it's pretty good. Better than the Superman: Speeding Bullets bullets where Supes is Bats.

You can find more of Bat Lantern in Countdown Arena.
 
IIRC, there was a bit in The Dark Knight Strikes Again where Bats talks about all the stuff he'd do with a GL ring if he ever got his hands on one, so I'm interested to see what direction the writer for this one went.
 
Batman and Green Lantern are two of my favorite Superheroes of all time, so its really cool to see them together, I've been looking for this comic ever sense I learned about if like 5 years ago. I would LOVE to read this.

Also, just to add something to it, heres kinda a new direction they took the Bat-Lantern recently:

BI_DEC050256v.jpg

Couldnt find a better pic unfortunatly.
 
Now I'm curious if thats the Bruce Wayne from the Darkest Knight universe or if thats Earth-1 Bruce using Hal's ring.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top