Basilisk - Book of the Kouga Ninja Arts

I'll probably watch it tomorrow. Right now I'm watching Faiz, and then I gotta catch up on Justirisers....I'm far behind
 
eps 4 just released by Anime-Kraze ... awesome series subbed by an awesome group at an awesome quality .... seriously guys ... this **** is getting better and better :anime: ...
 
Misfits923 said:
They're up to 6 episodes right now released by Anime-Kraze...it's a great series!

IT IS!! IT IS!! KICK KICK KICK KICK ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! this anime will only have 24 episodes ... so it won't take long tho ... :anime: ... can't wait to see the ninja ability of the guy (can't remember the name) of Kouga that can hear footsteps and nv open his eyes XD XD ... looks kewl ...
 
put Naruto aside,

Exactly what I thought when I watched the first two dvds. Just put Naruto down, becuase THIS is Ninja action. Naruto feels like Barney compared to this. This is how it's done. The first episode was pretty slow and boring. I wasnt impressed with it but after that, it got so much better. It's a great progressive story and I plan on watching the next two dvds tomorrow.

(woo, bumpage of old thread!)
 
Bump for Great Justice!!!

I just finished the series. Fantastic anime till the end! It got a bit muddled in the middle (and it seemed like everyone became blind at some point, lol.)

But the ending was really tragic and sad. Didnt want it to end like that. I definitely recommend this anime to everyone who loves real ninja action
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top