Barbie Lands On Max December 15, With ASL Feature

Staff member
<p>Warner Bros’ Barbie was undeniably the most popular film of 2023, which is why they’ve kept it in theaters and away from home viewing as long as possible. Bot now that every last box office dime has been counted and stored away, it’s at last time for the streaming debut a lot of people have been impatient for. Barbie arrives on Max in less than two weeks, December 15.</p>

Ryan Gosling better win the Oscars. He stole the show with this movie and outshined everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Barbie in theaters was a spectacle, especially with Ken's unexpected villainy. Margot Robbie nailed it, but the horse-themed drama with Ken was the real star. December 15 on Max is my chance to witness Ken's villainous turn again – curious if it's as impactful on a home screen.

I still love how this movie had proven it's haters wrong. It defeated DCU and MCU movies in the box office.

The movie is a success because, in my opinion, the casting choices are outstanding—Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie are the best! Their advertising strategy was spot on! I went to see Oppenheimer first because I really wanted to appreciate the work that was clearly put into it and the very clear importance of this story today. It was a much more my kind of story, but I still 100% plan on seeing Barbie in theaters while I can. They really went all out in their research and made sure their brand hit literally every one on the planet either directly or indirectly.

Before seeing the movie, I was always curious as to what people meant when they said Ryan Gosling was born to play this role. I DO GET IT AFTER WATCHING THE MOVIE. I've heard some claim that the film despises men, but I don't know how anyone could conclude that after Ken's entire journey of self-discovery and self-love. "Don't get caught up in patriarchal messages that tell you how you should act or be, just be you and that's enough," the film's clear message to men, and I believe that's a good message for men to have.

I'm deaf and usually I depend in subtitles. I prefer subtitles but its a cool feature

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I hope the the the deleted scenes will be utilized.Yes, after seeing it three times in theaters, I'm excited to see it again at home!Barbie's arrival at HBO Max has been something I've been looking forward to for months, and it's finally here! Hooray! I can hardly wait! I love how this film disproved antiwokers' claims.