Baobab Studios gets investment from Naver Ventures for 'Shine'

Century

Member
It's exciting to see Baobab Studios, known for their remarkable storytelling, secure a strategic investment from Naver Ventures. This partnership could really amplify their innovative approach in animation. With Naver being such a major player in Korea's internet landscape, I wonder how this will influence future projects, especially with 'Shine' as their flagship title.

 
This is such a fascinating move for Baobab Studios! Their knack for blending storytelling with innovative animation is really impressive. The partnership with Naver could definitely open up some exciting creative avenues. I wonder how their unique style will mesh with Korean storytelling elements, there's a lot of potential there.

I'm curious about how this investment might change the direction of 'Shine'. Do you think they'll lean more into interactive elements, like some of their previous projects, or explore new narrative formats? Would love to hear your thoughts!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top