Bag Raiders Fun Punch Clip (With tokusatsu heroes sort of)

I liked the vid itself, and I sorted it all out here in this list:

The characters are Private High School students.
The enemy looks like Skull man, and he's using weapons similar to Shadow Moon's.
the grunts look like the soldiers of Dairanger.
The Heroes is like Ryukendo mixed with Byclosser's colors, Rescue Force's armors, and kinda feels like Spielban. they even had helmets resembling two of the Gransazer's members.

5 out of 5 :thumbs: :buttrock:
 
That was actually awesome and surprisingly well done. I wonder who they got for the director and action director. :thumbs:
 
I checked out their website and they are actually trying to turn this into an actual show in Australia. They are currently looking for sponsors as well. Check it out here along with photos and concept art for the suits. I'm really loving the Masked Rider-ish character called Shadow :buttrock:

http://www.bos-stunts.com/index.html
 
That's pretty badass! :buttrock:

Too bad it's getting bashed for being "Power Rangers"... *sigh*

Hope they can pull off an actual show. It might be interesting to see. :thumbs:
 
Thats a thread in you r sig, I never noticed it D:

Thats sad its being called power rangers, its so badass that clip, I even downloaded the song cos it kept reminding me of it, is it me or is that skull man with earrings?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top